Thursday, February 24, 2011

Numerous Food Activity

Due to school and work I have not had the time to write full reports on every restaurant I have eaten at. From here on out I am only going to write about the dining experience that consist of having full service i.e. a server that takes my order. I am going to use this post to track all of the other food experiences I have with a very small review

Mcdonalds-It was 9 in the morning and I just needed food, blah
Chick-fila-Took a break while studying on campus, terrible, blah
Sonic-Once again needed breakfast, just as bad as Mcdonalds, blah
Crossroads-Awful, one of the worst breakfasts I have ever had, blah
Schlotzsky's Deli-Not terrible but overpriced
Panda Express-American Chinese Food to the T. Orange chicken is amazing

2 comments:

  1. ha, 6 bad places in 2 months is not too terrible, read the other posts this spot is only for the "shit" places

    ReplyDelete